CMHDARN is a partnership project between the Mental Health Coordinating Council (MHCC), the Network of Alcohol and other Drugs Agencies (NADA) and the Mental Health Commission of NSW. Each of these organisations are represented on the Steering Committee and the Project Reference Group.
CMHDARN Steering Committee
The Steering Committee is responsible for the overall governance, strategic direction and sustainability of the CMHDARN.
Project reference group
The role of the CMHDARN Project Reference Group is to:guide best practice in mental health and drug and alcohol research
- support and facilitate strategic partnerships with academic research partners
- explore opportunities for the AOD and Mental Health sectors to work collaboratively in the research context
- provide opportunities for consumers and carers to design and inform the development of Network activities, and provide
- advice on building capacity to meaningfully engage consumers and carers in research practices
- advise on ways to ensure the sustainability of the Network
- provide advice that will build capacity for community sector research, and
- support and monitor the performance of the Network, including key initiatives
- support community organisations to adopt, devise and integrate strategies to translate research into practice.
Expressions of interest to join the PRG are always welcome. People with lived experience of mental illness and or alcohol and other drug issues are particularly encouraged to become involved.
The Project Coordinator
The Research Network Coordinator drives and supports the day to day activities of CMHDARN.
Email the Research Network Coordinator with comments, suggestions or requests: firstname.lastname@example.org