CMHDARN is a partnership project between the Mental Health Coordinating Council (MHCC), the Network of Alcohol and other Drugs Agencies (NADA) and the Mental Health Commission of NSW. Each of these organisations are represented on the Steering Committee and the Project Reference Group.
CMHDARN Steering Committee
The Steering Committee is responsible for the overall governance, strategic direction and sustainability of the CMHDARN.
Project reference group
The role of the CMHDARN Project Reference Group is to:
- Provide knowledge about best practice for integrated Mental Health and Alcohol and Other Drugs research
- Support and facilitate strategic partnerships with academic research partners;
- Explore opportunities for the Mental Health and Alcohol and Other Drugs sectors to work more collaboratively in the research context
- Provide opportunities for consumers / clients, carers and service providers inform the development of CMHDARN activities
- Provide opportunities for consumers / clients, carers and service providers to share knowledge and experience on capacity building to engage in and conduct research activities
- Inform CMHDARN about community sector research
- Support CMHDARN key initiatives
Expressions of interest to join the PRG are always welcome. People with lived experience of mental illness and or alcohol and other drug issues are particularly encouraged to become involved. Email the CMHDARN Coordinator on email@example.com to register your interest in joining.
The Project Coordinator
The Research Network Coordinator drives and supports the day to day activities of CMHDARN.
Email the Research Network Coordinator with comments, suggestions or requests: firstname.lastname@example.org