Date and Time: July 21, 2021 @ 3:30pm
Location: Online: Facebook Live
What does lockdown 2.0 mean for younger people and how does it impact on their mental health?
This Sydney Ideas conversation will explore pandemic fatigue in young Australians and strategies for coping in lockdown.
We will discuss the “shadow pandemic” of deteriorating health, impacts of social disconnection and directions for reform.
MEET THE PANEL
– Dr Marlee Bower, Postdoctoral Research Fellow at The Matilda Centre.
– Lucinda Brogden AM, Chair of National Mental Health Commission.
– Swapnik Sanagavarapu, 2021 President of the Student Representative Council (SRC).
– Dr Pranita Shrestha, Postdoctoral Research Associate in the School of Design, Architecture and Planning.
– Professor Maree Teesson AC (Moderator), Director of the Matilda Centre for Research in Mental Health and Substance Use and Chair of Australia’s Mental Health Think Tank.
Copyright 2020 CMHDARN | Website by Bright