- 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- University of Technology Sydney
About the event
CMHDARN SYMPOSIUM 2019 – 5 June
Exploring the potential – feedback, outcome measures and practice
In the community managed Mental Health and Alcohol and other Drug sectors the collection of people’s experiences of services and outcome measures are important priorities. In the context of dynamic funding environments, how is the knowledge gathered from these experiences and measures used to constructively inform service delivery?
The Symposium 2019 will explore cross-sectoral perspectives on:
- Experience, outputs or outcome measures – how do we determine which ones will tell us what we need to know?
- Are there practice and service delivery approaches that utilise client experience more than others?
- Are we able to evaluate service experience and outcomes without bias? Whose bias? How does context impact the information gathered?
- How do we translate findings from client experiences and outcomes measures into practice?
- How do we embed reflective practice as integral to our responses to peoples experience of service provision?
Presentations, an interactive panel, discussions, project snapshots and more.
Join us for a day of conversation and reflection, bringing together the views of the community managed AOD and Mental Health sectors.