- 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- University of Technology Sydney
About the event
CMHDARN held a practical one-day workshop on 27 April 2017 to help service providers kickstart their ideas into action and to launch the CMHDARN Research Seeding Grants, a small grants program that provided MHCC and NADA members with access to one-off funding of up to $10,000 (GST excl) to enhance research capacity.
On the day attendees had the opportunity to:
- Pitch an idea to experienced researchers who helped develop ideas into a project proposal.
- Learn about different research methods and get advice on how to best carry out a project.
- Garner support and potential mentorship through CMHDARN’s Mentoring Program.
- Hear about the CMHDARN Research Seeding Grants program.
- Get advice on how to garner support and buy-in from their own organisation and other partners.
- Hear from other service providers about the challenges faced in research and how to overcome them.
- Learn about cultivating research integrity and how to involve consumers in a real and meaningful way.
- Walk away from the day with a solid project proposal to apply for funding support.
A full program of the event can be download here.