CMHDARN Community Research Mentoring Project
WOULD YOU LIKE TO CONDUCT RESEARCH IN YOUR SERVICE BUT DON’T KNOW HOW?
WOULD YOU LIKE SUPPORT WITH YOUR RESEARCH?
WOULD YOU LIKE TO DEVELOP NEW RESEARCH SKILLS?
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN
The Community Mental Health Drug and Alcohol Research Network (CMHDARN) invites applications for short-term mentoring to link you with an academic who has expertise in the area related to your research ideas.
Examples of Previous Mentoring Projects / Topics
- Guidance on how to conduct a literature search
- Advice regarding the sort of procedures and measures to include in an evaluation of a service
- Statistical advice to assist with the analysis of data collected by a service
- Advice regarding the development and set up of a qualitative study to be conducted within a service
WHO CAN APPLY?
- be based in NSW
- be working for an organisation that is a current member of either MHCC and/or NADA
- demonstrate evidence of organisational support and capacity, including manager (or equivalent) sign-off
Although applicants do not need to have identified a specific research project, they should at least have a research concept in mind and research-skills that they have identified to enhance or a topic they would like to develop over the course of the mentoring program.
See INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS for more information
How to apply?